[opensuse-translation] We moved: the SVN to opensuse.org
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 12/08/2011 05:45 PM, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Short info update: We (thanks to Daniel!) successfully dumped and
downloaded the data from Berlios and started to rebuild the SVN repo at
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n --it takes a bit longer than
initially expected. We can probably enable the repo tomorrow during the
day.

The move is done and the new repo is writable.

Then I'd appreciate if you could help me with checking the contents. At
least, we must make sure that the current versions are properly
migrated. But it was our intention to restore all revisions and the
complete history.

I can check Italian content: I will checkout the new repo and then I
will do a diff between old and new files provided that I remember the
password I set for svn (since I set up public key encryption on ssh+svn
for berlios). In case I will contact you directly for a password reset.

Thanks for offering help! In case you want to reset your password,
create a new one as follows (without salt):

perl
print crypt("password", "\$1\$"),"\n";
^D

"^D" means Ctrl-D. Once pressed, you will see the string in your
terminal. Send this to me together with your SVN user name.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany