Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org (on 2011-12-07/-08)
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Now it is for real. Tomorrow, we'd like to move from Berlios to
opensuse.org; Daniel is available again, and will do the magic step.

The plan is, to switch the Berlios SVN to read-only on Wednesday,
opensuse.org with the same user names and passwords as on Berlios.

Short info update: We (thanks to Daniel!) successfully dumped and
downloaded the data from Berlios and started to rebuild the SVN repo at
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n --it takes a bit longer than
initially expected. We can probably enable the repo tomorrow during the
day.

Then I'd appreciate if you could help me with checking the contents. At
least, we must make sure that the current versions are properly
migrated. But it was our intention to restore all revisions and the
complete history.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany