[opensuse-translation] Release Notes Update
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

As usual, we can now think about wanted online translation updates. The
first, I'd like to schedule for the technical release notes
(RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE). I just updated the pot file and would like to
publish this end of next week (2011-11-25)..

A Release-Notes merge is running. We have 3 new entries.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany