Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org (on 2011-12-07/-08)
Now it is for real. Tomorrow, we'd like to move from Berlios to
opensuse.org; Daniel is available again, and will do the magic step.

The plan is, to switch the Berlios SVN to read-only on Wednesday,
opensuse.org with the same user names and passwords as on Berlios.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany