Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
2011/11/17 Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
A feature I find useful in berliOS is the mail sent on commit. So it is
enough to check mails in order to know when the local copy needs to be
updated.

I disabled that.

Your choice and I hope that, if implemented also in the new svn
server, you can still disable it.

I simply update whenever I'm going to start translating a file.

I too, but if my files are fully translated, usually I do not perform
an svn up every day to check whether they are still translated but I
do it only when I receive a notification about possible changes.

Best,
Andrea