Re: [opensuse-translation] Typo in Release-notes.pot
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

There is a thread about the notes in the factory mail list.

I have just read that thread but the linked document is so different
from the current pot file that I do not know whether it is useful to
report the typo, also because the typo is disappeared from the
document. If that document is the source of the pot file, I hope they
will give us enough time to translate it.

In the factory ML, they are talking about the so-called Marketing
Release Notes. We probably could take over some parts of them into our
Technical Release Notes--but this would need re-formatting and
re-wording, IMO.

I would be great, if someone would work on this.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany