Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for lcn maybe also obsolete.
2011/10/20 Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I don't know if they are in fact obsolete, but suspicious.
Cheers / Saludos,
               Carlos E. R.
My memory served me not really good in the last mail. Check
opensuse-translation archive for my mail from 29th November, 2009.
Back than amnesty was received for all limal* and pam* files and
login.pot: this is core functionality and it just works inside the
distro and does not change much. No responce was received from
apparmor* maintainer. Lubos Lunak (being KDE maintainer) answered
inside mentioned discussion.

Now it's almost two years passed. Of course, things has changed during
this time, so you can ping maintainers again.