Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete.
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:54:15 +0400
2011/10/17 Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>:
As proposed by Karl, I think you can use msgcat (for instance: msgcat
-o wy.po webyast/po/*po webyast-sle/po/*po) and then have a look at
the generated file wy.po. You'll find something like:
-----skipped-----
Now the only problem is to find a fast and automatic way to extract
only the collisions (perl, python, bash? I have no idea on how to do
this).

Regards,
Andrea
I believe that "msgcat *.<LANG_CODE>.po --more-than=1|msgattrib
--only-fuzzy -o <SOME_NAME>.po" will be accurate enough in most
scenarios. I understand this will not work for identical fuzzy
translations, but this case is not so common (this can be avoided by
using msggrep instead of msgattrib, filtering messages for #-#-#-#-#
collision marker, but I wasn't able to compose a working command in
five minutes)