Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
Am Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
2011/10/11 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
So to me it sounds like we need two cron jobs (either volunterrs or real
scripts :):
- merging package translations
- submitting package-translations package to factory.

OK, I created a submitting cron job now. Let's see how well it works.

Just to know, when does cron launch the script?
In the afternoon. It submitted russian translations today.

Greetings, Stephan