Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:01:23 +0200
2011/10/11 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

So to me it sounds like we need two cron jobs (either volunterrs or real
scripts :):
- merging package translations
- submitting package-translations package to factory.

OK, I created a submitting cron job now. Let's see how well it works.

Just to know, when does cron launch the script?

In the meanwhile, fuzzy and untranslated strings are growing (+5 and
+2 from my initial mail, respectively).

Best,
Andrea