Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:

OK, my testing system is not (so) broken and I have understood a lot
of things about packages translations.

Now there is a strange situation: since descriptions and summaries are
translated, an user might want to search a package using a translated
search string: (s)he will not obtain any result; (s)he must search in
English to obtain something.
Yeah, that root's locale is english can be a problem

I think this and the way to obtain translated descriptions after
installation should be point out to users in some way but I have no
idea at the moment.

BTW; Yast behaves differently I believe.

Greetings, Stephan