Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:32:53 +0200
Am Montag, 10. Oktober 2011, 12:58:46 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Hi all,
I tried to run the prepare_split.sh script that generates packages/pot
files and then applied them to fully translated po files.

As a result, excluding factory.pot, remaining po files count 605 fuzzy
and 413 untranslated strings.
That's a lot.

Now, what is the deadline for translation submission of these po
files? Is it still the end of October?
We can submit them any time, bascially we can checkin a new round
the minute before we do the GM. But if you want to have it tested, you
better commit before RC2 deadline - october 28th. And remember:
I said _before_ that :)

Moreover, how can we (as translators) be warned about changes in packages
files?

They change all the time - or what do you mean?

Greetings, Stephan