Re: [opensuse-translation] Removing all fuzzy strings
2011/9/22 Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>:
If "msgmerge --no-fuzzy-matching" does not do what you want then
gettext tools are useless here, I think.

It does, indeed (and I missed such option).

But I see no point in deleting fuzzy strings, if you use TM with exact
matching anyway, they'll not bug you.

The problem is that poedit does not replace current fuzzy strings when
you use TM, so I need to remove old fuzzy strings in order to use TM
(built on my checked translations) on all non-translated strings.
Now you can wonder why I do not keep current fuzzy strings. Because
usually they are completely unrelated ot msgid (for instance, I have
German sentences in the Italian file. Don't ask me how they can be
there).

Thanks a lot,
Andrea