Re: [opensuse-translation] KPackageKit - Apper
Tirsdag den 13. september 2011 08:48:40 skrev Jean Cayron:
Would it be possible to know which version of Apper (ex KPackageKit)
will be shipped in oS 12.1? Can we still translate it in the trunk of
KDE to have it in 12.1 or is it already to late? It's a kind of
important piece on the oS KDE desktop.

You should prolly ask this on the opensuse-kde mailing list instead for a
better answer.

But I don't think there's any release of Apper yet, and 12.1 will prolly ship
KPackagekit version 0.6.3, which is the current version in Factory.