[opensuse-translation] Starting with 12.1, slowly
In the trunk, we now have some .pot file updates. There is no urgent
need to work on them--it is still a long way to go. See coolo's .

This is more to figure out whether all translatable pieces are available
and--maybe more important--what's obsolete by now. For example,
slide-show is such an open issue, but we already track it at

Karl Eichwalder - R&D / Documentation

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg), Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany