Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of openSUSE License - changes
On Friday, March 25, 2011 17:06:41 Kostas Boukouvalas wrote:
Στις 25/03/2011 02:38 μμ, ο/η Andreas Jaeger έγραψε:
Hi,

We've made the following change to the openSUSE license for the next
release - could you help me to change the other languages the same way,
please?

Please send me via email the new version of the license. I'm attaching
the currently translated licenses which are:
license-SL/license.ru.txt
license-SL/license.hu.txt
license-SL/license.txt
license-SL/license.zh_TW.txt
license-SL/license.ja.txt
license-SL/license.fr.txt
license-SL/license.it.txt
license-SL/license.de.txt
license-SL/license.es.txt
license-SL/license.zh_CN.txt
license-SL/license.pt_BR.txt
[...]
For the greek version I' ll do the translation, as I am a freight
forwarder and I can understand the nature of this document. But I see
some double text inside, could you give me the *exact* text for
translation?

The attachment contains the complete text, I wanted to point out the
difference.

Right now, we do not have a Greek translation at all of the license - and we
like to have somebody translate the license that is really capable of
translating legal texts.

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany