Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation (75 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:21:20 +0100
  • Message-id: <4D74F7F0.2030109@free.fr>


Le 07/03/2011 15:27, Andrea Turrini a écrit :
2011/3/7 Carlos E. R.<carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I read you don't need it now, but my script assumes you have a tree
structure like it is on the svn server:

cer@Telcontar:~/Projects/babel/SuSE/trunk/webyast> tree -d
.
|-- 00-etc
|-- 00-memory
|-- 00-pot
|-- 00-tools
`-- es
`-- po

It uses the 00-pot and po directories. Obviously you need to change "es"
with your language. And as a parameter it takes the .po file. Or this line
to do all:

for I in `ls *po` ; do ../../../applypot_webyast $I ; done

The script is basically taken from the original makefiles and scripts, but
small so that I can control it and know what it does.
I have not found problems with the applypot_webyast script, but with
the crearpo_webyast script. But probably I have made some mistake
using it...

I also tried with Guillaume's script and it work good, as your scripts
(now that I tried again).

But since I am not expert with pot files and msg-tools, I prefer
someone else generates po files for me, so the only things I need to
do are: svn update, translate, svn update, svn commit ;-)
Karl updated the PO files so you can :
svn update, translate, svn commit ! ;)

Guillaume

Regards,
Andrea
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-translation+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-translation+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >