Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
"Olav P." <> writes:

However, is there a particular reason why the webyast files cannot be
merged centrally for all languages in the same way as as lcn and yast

It can and now I'll run the 00-tools/ script. With the -c
switch it commit automatically, IIRC. It was not done thus far, because
I often forgot about webyast or I was not sure about the status.

ATM, the script is running...

Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation