Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
"Olav P." <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

However, is there a particular reason why the webyast files cannot be
merged centrally for all languages in the same way as as lcn and yast
repositories?

It can and now I'll run the 00-tools/lcn-merge.sh script. With the -c
switch it commit automatically, IIRC. It was not done thus far, because
I often forgot about webyast or I was not sure about the status.

ATM, the script is running...

R&D / Documentation