[opensuse-translation] obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
Dear Stefan,

My name is Kálmán Kéménczy a Hungarian community translator for openSUSE.

On the translation mailing list came up the question about the webyast
localization process.
It seems that our pot files are obsolete:
https://svn.berlios.de/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/webyast/00-pot/?sortby=date

I talked to Shane Wims today from Novell Localization department,
Dublin and he said the latest pot files are here:
https://svn.berlios.de/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE11SP1/webyast/00-pot/?sortby=date

These files looks newer but still old and we are a bit confused at this point.
He mentioned to contact to you.

I would like to ask you to work together on a process to manage the
translations of the webyast (the version which will be the part of the
openSUSE).

I really appreciate your help in advance.

best
kalman