Re: [opensuse-translation] Updating desktop files
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:27:58 +0100
2011/2/11 Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>:
2011/2/11 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
I'm just about to update the update-desktop-* files.  I guess with this
update we once again will pull in the upstream translations and thus
overriding our openSUSE community translations?

Do we want to disable this now?
Oh, yes, we deeply want to disable this. Pulling upstream translations
makes sense only at the start of translation round, not at the very
end of it (RC is almost here!) burying a lot of community work alive.

I am still asking for allowing the translation of strings that are not
already in upstream, and making the importing of upstream translations
not a translators issue, but making it an automatic task.

Bye