[opensuse-translation] pt_PT - European Portuguese
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:18:54 +0000
Hi all,

My name is Nelson and I look forward to integrate the pt_PT
translation team. I have some modest experience from the Fedora
Project trans-pt team where I translated some brief strings, and in
past did some kernel documentation translations. I was also
responsible for the Portuguese Linux Users Group (PLUG) online
documentation in the past (PLUG is now extinguished in favor of yet
another dead project, linux.pt).

I would like to join the efforts of the current pt_PT team and get
11.4 fully available (distribution strings and infra-structure only)
in pt_PT.
I have also a another translator (starter, but arent we all?) waiting
for 'go' to start this task.

The tools I've used in the past were Transifex and Virtaal.

Please can someone assist me ?

Nelson Marques