[opensuse-translation] New Language Translation - si
  • From: Buddhika Kurera <bckurera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:02:48 +0530
Hi,

I would like to start a group for openSUSE translation into Sinhalese, (si).
The existing list is not functioning, even the owner of the project cannot
be contacted and there is no evidence of the existence of the user.

I am the editor of the FOSS User magazine and therefore can handle this project
with organizing people for the project.

Language Name : Sinhalese - si
Full name : Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera
BerliOS login: bckurera
Contact mail : bckurera@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please assign me for the project and I ll do m y best for its betterment.

my user page is http://en.opensuse.org/User:Bckurera

Thanks
Buddhika Kurera