Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE Box!
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:49:54 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Good news: we once want to distribute openSUSE 11.3 contributor boxes!

Hi, it took a little bit longer than initially planned. The boxes are
ready and during this week we or our distributor send the free
evaluation boxes to the openSUSE contributors and you translators. It
will probably take some additional days until the boxes arrive.

Depending on your location, I'd say we should wait one or two additional
weeks until we must check why the box did not arrive at your end.

Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation