[opensuse-translation] www.o.o and Bento
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:32:45 +0200
Hello,
I have few questions / problems:
1) Is it possible to translate somewhere content of http://www.opensuse.org/ ? I had translated some parts, but not all... Moreover, at least on Czech version is still article about release of 11.2 (there is only change in headline, but the article is NOT about 11.3) and screenshots from 11.2... WTF?
2) In SVN I translated site software.o.o including Bento navigation line, descriptions of boxes in panels and so on. But when I go for example to build.o.o or planet.o.o (sites also using Bento), the theme is not translated. Is is possible to translate all Bento stuff on one place to have everywhere same and consistent translation of the navigation line and another stuff?
3) How would it be possible to establish Czech version of planet.o.o?
Best regards,
--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

http://www.opensuse.org/
http://web.natur.cuni.cz/~zeisek/BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
NICKNAME:Jezevec
TZ;VALUE=text:Europe/Prague
EMAIL:zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL;TYPE=CELL:+420608944101
URL:http://web.natur.cuni.cz/~zeisek/cs
N:Zeisek;Vojtěch;;;
FN:Katedra botaniky Přírodovědecké fakulty UniverzityKarlovy v Praze &
Botanický ústav AV ČR & Junák - svaz skautů a skautek ČR
ORG:Katedra botaniky Přírodovědecké fakulty UniverzityKarlovy v Praze &
Botanický ústav AV ČR & Junák - svaz skautů a skautek ČR
ADR;TYPE=HOME:;;;Česká republika;;;Česká republika
ADR;TYPE=WORK:;;;;;;Česká republika
END:VCARD