Re: [opensuse-translation] How to download from berliOS's WebSVN
  • From: Jean Cayron <jean.cayron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:53:57 +0100
Thanks.

It's disturbing. In the past, it was sending to Novell's SVN with the
possibility to download. L18N portal maintainer should think of
pointing to ViewVC or adding a button "Download" in the WIKI page.
This is because of many translators are not very technical guys, it
must be kept simple.

Regards,

Djan