Re: [opensuse-translation] enabling check script
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:32:54 +0100
On Monday 11 January 2010 13:12:17 Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:
This should not have happened. I think
this means that our pre-commit check script it not active. Darix, will
you please verify it?

I guess we must adjust the names of some directories.

Darix does not seem to be available ATM. Can someone else help with
this issue? Do we project admins have shell access to the SVN root of
our project?

Darix is on vacation and supposed to be back today.

Karl, you are an admin as well and have shell access - let me show you in
person how...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany