Re: [opensuse-translation] enabling check script
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:12:17 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

This should not have happened. I think
this means that our pre-commit check script it not active. Darix, will
you please verify it?

I guess we must adjust the names of some directories.

Darix does not seem to be available ATM. Can someone else help with
this issue? Do we project admins have shell access to the SVN root of
our project?

Translations, please pay special attention while checking in translation
files. Either use save tools such as kbabel or validate the PO files
before submitting ("msgfmt --check file.LL.po"), or better do both
things. Right now, the repo happily accepts broken PO files...

R&D / Documentation