Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:18:07 -0300

El 12/12/09 07:39, Hermann J. Beckers escribió:
I would like to register at berlios, but

"developer.berlios.de verwendet ein ungültiges Sicherheitszertifikat.
Dem Zertifikat wird nicht vertraut, weil das Aussteller-Zertifikat unbekannt
ist.
(Fehlercode: sec_error_unknown_issuer)"

and I find no setting in my firefox to accept the certificate despite the
warnig. All I have is an ok button.

Tips?

Hermann-Josef Beckers

hum, so you don't have the 'Understand the risk' section?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ptqfpk.png

Go to Preferences -> Advance -> Encrypt (or similar, I don't have the
english version here). 'View Certificates' -> Servers -> Add Exception

And fetch the certificate from: https://www.berlios.de/

Hope that helps.

- --
Kind regards