Re: [opensuse-translation]
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:19:36 +0200
Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Tirsdag den 13. oktober 2009 12:51:10 skrev Saeid Yarandi:

Thanks for the reply.

Based on the http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide

I understand that there should be a SVN available and accessible for me to
begin the translation. Could you please let me know if such SVN exists for
Persian (fa) language and in addition if I have access (login:saeid6512)
to that or not.

You should prolly read the responses you get:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2009-09/msg00067.html

But now it's prolly almost too late for you to work on 11.2 :-(

Yes, it is late, but there is still hope, I'd say. We usually do
a post-GA translation update and we could try to ship Persian (fa)
translations with this update.

No, thus far this update is not scheduled, but it will probably take
place some weeks after the final release of 11.2.

R&D / Documentation