Re: [opensuse-translation] How to resolve conflicts in update-desktop-files-conflicts.fr.po?
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:36:06 -0300
Hi,

I think the 'correct' way for correcting the translations conflicts is
in the upstream projects if I'm not wrong, as the update-desktop.*.po
are collected upstream at each merge, so even if you correct some
terms locally, probably they will be override in the next merge I
guess.

Karl/coolo,

Could you clarify this for us?

Regards,