Re: [opensuse-translation] Russian translation participation
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:45:27 +0200
Torsdag den 21. maj 2009 17:52:43 skrev Nick Shaforostoff:
On Четверг 21 мая 2009 14:19:30 Александр Мелентьев wrote:
Since there is still plently of work to do and I don't plan to stop
translating openSUSE to russian can I have commit rights too, please

I'd like to support Alexander, please give him the rights ;)

;-)

I think everyone with powah is probably on holiday until Monday.

But I guess it's more important to get permission from the current ru
coordinator, than from Karl and co. The initial mail doesn't mention clearly
whether the current coordinator is OK with giving svn access.