Re: [opensuse-translation] Before starting with 11.2 translations
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:09:08 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2009-03-02 at 15:04 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

It is indeed quite annoying to fix bad translations (which I suspect comes
from the SLES/SLED process), only to have the the same bad translations
reintroduced before the next translation round.

Please check whether this actually happened in the trunk of the SVN.
Maybe, something weird happened by accident. Otherwise it would help a
lot if you create a bug entry telling us which messages you have had to
fix.

I had a look at the zypper-1.0.5-2.1.2.src.rpm security update for openSUSE 11.0. Just open the es.po file, and you will see that it is the SLE version, not our trunk version.

Yes, the openSUSE translation has been replaced with the SLE version. Not in our SVN, but directly in the rpm package. :-(

- -- Cheers,