[opensuse-translation] counter.o.o
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 00:20:48 +0100

I'm looking for translations :)
It's for http://counter.opensuse.org/11.1/

Currently translated: en, de, cs, fr, da, ru, pl, nl, fi, es, it, el,
sv, hr, nb, pt, pt_BR, hu, ro, si, id, bg, jp

If your language doesn't show up in that list, then please send me the
translation of the following strings:
- - "Out now!" (or "Available now!" or whatever is most appropriate in
your language), is displayed once the release date has passed
- - "Available in n days" (or, again, what is most appropriate in your
language) + also the translation for singular form if it applies to your
language, or whatever idiosyncrasies exist ;)

I'm especially looking for cn_CN and cn_TW translations of "available in
n days", as I only have the "out now" in cn_CN and cn_TW at the moment.

And if your language requires a unicode font with "unusual" (for a west
european like me) glyphs, please also send me a free/opensource TTF font
that I can use for rendering (attached or a link to download).

cheers
- --