Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: doubt in update-*-kde-service
  • From: "¡ElCheVive!" <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:56:25 -0300
Hi...

Thanks!

I found these strings in the desktop_koffice.po file!

Regards,

Luiz

2008/10/9 Nick Shaforostoff <shafff@xxxxxxx>:
В сообщении от Thursday 09 October 2008 7:37:10 pm ¡ElCheVive! написал(а):
Hi,

That is what I'm thinking. But should be the kspread translation for
KOffice2 not KOffice (as some functions are 'new')
Anyone knows where are located the KOffice2 translation?
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/toplist/

If you use Lokalize, you can simply drag and drop kspread.po onto Translation
Memory toolview, and then use suggestions from it.

< Previous Next >