Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation for the 11.0 release countdown
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:51:40 +0200

Pascal Bleser wrote:
| I'd need a few translations for the 11.0 release countdown picture (*)
[...]

Thanks to everyone for the quick reply (here and on my blog), I have all
languages covered now.

I'll poke darix to also add the si and zh locales, at least for the "out
now" part (I don't have the translations for "n days to go" in si+zh_CN,
but I think it's not really worth the hassle right now ;)

I'll make a call for more translations (ar, zh_CN, cn_CN, jp, kr,
etc...) in a while, we're going to have some time before 11.1 now ;)

Thanks again!

cheers
- --
~ -o) Pascal Bleser http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/
~ /\\ <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx> <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
~ _\_v The more things change, the more they stay insane.