Re: [opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:04:24 +0900
Hi Stephan,

I think the Japanese version is a little outdated thing.

Then we better ignore it all together. I can also remove it - but
it's usually good font test to have so much japanse on the screen :)

I think that the Japanese version should stay exist and updated, too.
I'll contact with Novell Japan and ask them (about updating).

So please put the Japanese version on CD with the diff applied.
I'll tell you later about the result of talking with Novell Japan.

Thanks and best regards,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata
E-mail: belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx