[opensuse-translation] capitalization in translations
  • From: "¡ElCheVive!" <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 12:53:58 -0300
Hi all!

A have a question about the capitalization used in menus, etc. Is
there any restriction for us, translators, to use our own standard?
(eg. without capitalize the first letter - "Save As" -> "Save
as"(translated of course)).

I'm asking because I didn't found any recomendation for translators in
the openSUSE Style Guide and because we at Brazil are starting a
discution wich involve the translators of the major distros/programs
(KDE, GNOME, XFCE, openSUSE, Fedora, LDP, etc) about this theme.

Regards,

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti