Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Italian translation team - Changes
  • From: Carlos Goncalves <cgoncalves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 23:36:10 +0100
On Friday April 4 2008 15:06:27 ¡ElCheVive! wrote:
Another question... ;-)

It's possible to create a mailing list for pt_BR only? This time we have
more translator and we don't want to worry the guys from pt with
discussions that they have already made.....

The opensuse-pt mailing list was created thinking of all pt_*, so everybody
speaking Portuguese is welcome.

If you are talking about a specific new mailing list for translation
discussion, then I think one mailing list for both teams is better - after a
while we (translators) do not email us much because decisions was already
made.
Eg: me and António (pt coordinator) only exchanged some emails at the
beginning. Nowaday we only contact each other when necessary, and that
doesn't even worth the creation of a new mailing list.

--
Regards,
Carlos Goncalves