Re: [opensuse-translation] Merging time of new strings
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:11:43 +0100
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:

it would be useful to know when the new strings to be translated will be
merged before we start to actually translate the current trunk.

When is the first merging planned?

IIRC, we already saw new files early this year. I plan to pull in new
yast files next week.

Not sure, but I think this is what you're looking for:

Yes, this schedule is still valid.

Mon, Apr 1 First translation round
* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN

Wed, Apr 17 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 1 release
* Milestone: Complete string freeze

Mon, Apr 20 Main translation round
* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN

Fri, May 02 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 2 release
* Milestone: Fully localized build

R&D / Documentation