Re: [opensuse-translation] OS 11.0 Translation roadmap
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:40:04 +0100
Am Sonntag, 3. Februar 2008 schrieb Gabriel:
Will there be any string freeze during development, or a more detailed
translation roadmap?

Yes, I did not yet publish the dates as it had to approved internally
and I did not correct the weekdays yet :)

But it's roughly
Mon, Apr 1 First translation round
* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN

Wed, Apr 17 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 1 release
* Milestone: Complete string freeze

Mon, Apr 20 Main translation round
* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN

Fri, May 02 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 2 release
* Milestone: Fully localized build

Of course we'll grant exceptions to the rules, but we'll let you know
if we do or ask you before if there are bigger changes for whatever
reason (as of today there are no such planned!).

Greetings, Stephan