Re: [opensuse-translation] OmegaT - Do we want to use it?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:30:12 +0100
daiana heinrich <xdaiana@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I use it sometimes and it is a pretty nice tool.

Good to know.

But as far as I know, it produces as output a
translated (identically formatted) version of the
original file, I don't think it can handle .po files
or other files that contain original text AND
translation.

Thanks for feedback. I think this could be solved with applying the
right filters and alignment tools.

R&D / Documentation