Re: [opensuse-translation] OmegaT - Do we want to use it?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:21:13 +0100
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Don't know it. But I don't trust memory translation very much. If memory is
used it should at least always mark it's changes as fuzzy for review by
someone with more intelligence (i.e. a human). If it will do that maybe it's
worth considering.

I think you could work with the xliff files, where such advanced
features are available by default. At least, xliff supports approving
of merged messages.

R&D / Documentation