Re: [opensuse-translation] OmegaT - Do we want to use it?
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:45:39 +0100
Den Tuesday 15 January 2008 11:50:29 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
Recently, a colleague of mine noticed "OmegaT - The free (GPL)
translation memory tool": http://www.omegat.org/en/omegat.html . Is
someone already familiar with this tool? Do you think it could improve
our processes?

Don't know it. But I don't trust memory translation very much. If memory is
used it should at least always mark it's changes as fuzzy for review by
someone with more intelligence (i.e. a human). If it will do that maybe it's
worth considering.