Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:05:00 +0100
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

How often are those translations refreshed ? I mean included in
repositories.

I think once a week.

Apparently, there is an automatic update for *.pot files ( log :
"automatic update from PDB"). Is it possible to run an automatic script
in order to merge the *.$LL.po files with the *.pot files ?

Thanks for asking. If I got it right, the merge will now run at 2:45
CE(S)T every monday morning. ATM, the automatic merging is enable only
for the following languages:

cs de es fr hu pl

I can add more languages, if wanted.

Why don't include this sub-branch in the stat page ? Is it possible to
add it ?

We probably can add it. It is not included thus far, because packages
translations are not mandatory for SUSE Linux products. Of course, the
openSUSE community can decide differently. Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation