Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with update-desktop-file.fr.po
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:18:53 +0100 (CET)

The Wednesday 2007-12-05 at 17:04 +0100, Ladislav Michnovič wrote:

Well, we (the Spanish group) are thinking on how could we make an rpm of
the translations we made, so that we can test them.

Creating the rpm locally for our own use would be fine, but the
possibility of distributing it is also interesting.

But we do not know how to create the rpm.

I think , I can write an automated update from svn for YaST
translation (all languages) to push it every week into Build Service.
Just add me to project in BS. We should decide a name for it first,
should'nt we?

That would be very nice :-)

For LCN it would be harder, because the translations are distributed
in various packages.

Ah... Pity.

Anyway, how would a translator go about building/installing the translation to his local machine, for testing? Would that be simple/possible? I haven't studied it much yet, that's true.

- -- Cheers,