Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with update-desktop-file.fr.po
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:17:50 +0100
2007/12/3, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
The Friday 2007-11-30 at 09:19 +0100, guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx wrote:

update-desktop-files make use of the extended PO file format with
'msgctxt' keywords. Editors like poedit do not understand this keyword
and simply ignore or remove it.

oh yes ! I remember this problem with poEdit now...

I have just been told that poedit pre-release 1.3.8 may solve this:

- - preserve msgctxt entries in catalogs (#1680554)

You can install Poedit 1.3.8pre1 from my home project in Build Service.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/lmich/openSUSE_10.3/

BTW. Is there a more appropriate place in Build Service for such package?

Regards Ladislav.