Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE10SP2 branch
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:24:21 +0100
2007/11/23, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
"Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

2007/11/23, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
In case you are wondering, I just created an SLE10 SP2 branch at
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n . For SP2, we cannot accept
translations done but community members. So, please do not touch
SLE10SP2; it is exclusively maintained by Novell Globalization Services
[Dublin].

Also non officially supported languages?
I doubt they will translate all languages.
Actually which languages will they translate.

For SLE10 we cannot accept community translations. Only 'sk' is kind of
special (in case you guys want to work on it); updating 'sk' is also
useful for checking and testing.

I see. I think we can do some work for it, because we have PSA
factory in Slovakia.
I'm also curious which languages will be translated by Novell
Globalization Services.
Is it more than this group of languages?
Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian
Portuguese, and Chinese.
It seems that sk is not included.

Regards Ladislav.
< Previous Next >