Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN Branching, Online Update, and a small warning (suse-i18n)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:05:57 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2007-11-08 at 10:38 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

Surely there is some better, proper way to revert a single file to an
older version? The docu says how to revert a change by number, but it
reverts all the files, and I want a single file reverted.

That's "svn merge". Sometimes that's rather tricky, though.

Ah. From the examples I read, it would have reverted all files, and I didn't want that, either, as it would undo all my work.

I'll have to read more...

- -- Cheers,