Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN Branching, Online Update, and a small warning (suse-i18n)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 10:56:29 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Our doubt is what should we do when you create the 10.3 branch so as not
to loose our work in the trunk? I mean, to carry over the translated
messages from trunk to 10.3.

Submitting to the trunk is just fine.

a) We will build 11.0 from the trunk.

b) I will create the 10.3 branch from the trunk. We will use the 10.3
for maintenance updates, if any.

Or... perhaps you mean for the phase of moving from 10.3 back to trunk,
later on? That's a month or two in the future, I hope. I wasn't thinking
of that one yet.

Just make sure all the work is submitted to the trunk ASAP. I do not
see any problems, though.

R&D / Documentation