Re: [opensuse-translation] No slovenian packages on DVD!
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 19:35:24 +0100
Matjaž Kaše <matjaz.kase@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> KDE and Openoffice packages with slovenian language are not included
> on DVD 10.2!
>
> Can someone give me an explanation for this?
> The DVD has only 3,7 GB, so the shortage of space can not be the reason.
>
> Is my language not important enough?

All are important - just some are better translated than others:
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php shows slovenian with just 55%
which was too little to include it :-(

See my comments from some weeks ago after RC1 went out.

We tried to keep CD1-5 + Binary AddOn = DVD - and did not add the
language add-on to have a DVD that's less than 4 GB,

Andreas
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany